Extend your foundational GIS knowledge, get comfortable with the ArcGIS Pro application, and explore some of the most common GIS workflows. This course introduces techniques and general best practices to map, manage, analyze, and share data and other GIS resources. Hands-on exercises will give you the experience needed to efficiently work with ArcGIS Pro.
This course is taught using ArcGIS Pro.
Individuals with introductory-level knowledge of GIS concepts and limited ArcGIS experience
Completion of ‘Introduction to GIS with ArcGIS’ or equivalent knowledge.
- Price: € 990
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
The following topics are covered:
- Getting started with ArcGIS Pro
- Creating geodatabase data
- Using ModelBuilder for data conversion
- Visualizing data
- Adding text to the map
- Visualizing data in 3D
- Creating features from tabular data
- Relating tabular data
- Creating new features
- Modifying existing features
- Using ModelBuilder for analysis
- Sharing a static map
- Sharing dynamic maps
After following this course you will be able to:
- Combine data from different sources to create accurate, informative maps;
- Organize, create, and edit geographic data to keep it accurate and up to date;
- Design an attractive layout for maps that will be printed;
- Analyze GIS data to create new information;
- Share maps, analysis results, and geoprocessing models so they are easily accessible to colleagues, decision makers, or the public.
- 20/03/18 – 22/03/18 (FR) (Namur)
- 05/11/18 – 07/11/18 (FR) (Namur)
- 10/04/18 – 12/04/18 (FR) (Luxembourg)
- 27/03/18 – 29/03/18 (NL) (Wemmel)
- 14/11/18 – 16/11/18 (NL) (Wemmel)