If your map could tell a story, what would it say?
Thanks to their engaging user experience, story maps have achieved mass appeal as a vehicle to inform the public, engage stakeholders, and inspire an audience. This course—for anyone that wants to communicate with maps—teaches the concepts, best practices, and decisions that need to be made when creating and sharing a story map.
This course is for all individuals, with or without GIS experience.
Familiarity with ArcGIS Online will be helpful but is not required.
- Price: € 330
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
The following topics are covered:
- Exploring story maps
- Choosing a story map app
- Preparing and creating a story map
- Reviewing your story map
- Sharing your story map.
After following this course you will be able to:
- Choose an appropriate story map app for your purpose and audience.
- Add web maps, images, multimedia, and text to create an engaging story map.
- Apply best practices to share and promote your story maps.
- 03/05/18 – 03/05/18 (FR) (Luxembourg)
- 27/09/18 – 27/09/18 (FR) (Namur)
- 25/09/18 – 25/09/18 (NL) (Wemmel)