- To develop and integrate Esri Geospatial Solutions to our customers (in Esri Belux premises or at customers).
- To design, create, enhance, and maintain Esri Geospatial Software Applications, and related Web Services.
- To support the full Application and Software Development Life Cycle including:
- Developing project planning/scope and requirements analysis
- Providing products architecture and technical direction to development team by researching and suggesting new technology, tracking progress and documentation.
- Ensuring the successful deployment and maintenance of offered solutions.
- To support and maintain complex server architecture dealing with internal or customers’ needs in terms of internet services, including performance and security issues
- Good knowledge of SQL and RDBMS principles with applications in Oracle, SQL Server and Postgresql ; good knowledge of spatial data types, storage requirements and tuning parameters
- Good programmatic skills and in-depth knowledge of Java and C#.NET, common patterns and client-server architecture, multi layered systems, protocol transition, service spoofing and masquerading ; SaaS, PaaS
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of web services technology, design and implementation
- Ability to find, read, understand and apply norms and standards and convert it into application
- Good knowledge of client server infrastructures, load balancing, failover and high availability ; horizontal scaling, network topology, troubleshooting, audit, design and implementation
- System administration windows desktop and server, Linux and derivatives of Debian/Redhat in command line, VMWare ESXi administration
- Structured, organized, ability to work in a team as well as individually ; quick learning and catch up existing projects, sharp open mind
- Good knowledge of process optimization and resources consumption ; ability to understand and acquire detailed overview on entire heterogeneous architectures
- Ability to write business, functional and technical documentation/analysis
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch and/or French) AND practical English
- Working knowledge of GIS software, specially Esri ArcGIS products (Server, Desktop, Runtime, Engine)
- Experience of web services integration in BI systems
- Good communication skills against technical, managerial or lambda user audience ; adjust speech based on trade secret constraints, anticipate and decode audience behavior (verbal or non-verbal)
How to apply:
only by letter or e-mail (with CV and photo) to:
Esri BeLux NV
Nerviërslaan 54, 1780 Wemmel, BELGIUM
For the attention of M. Gielens, Secretary to the Managing Director