- As GIS-IT Architect you will leverage and apply your strong technical experience, while leading multiple programmes with Business and Government customers.
- The role of GIS-IT Architect will involve a fair amount of customer interface, providing a reassuring approach to the customer desires and demands and being responsible for connecting the geo ICT solutions to the needs of our customers.
- You will develop the architectural blueprint documents and analyse requirements from users and managers, before translating them into application, functionality and data requirements that the development staff will use to create the applications.
- It is your goal as GIS-IT Architect to assure that the technical teams’ design of systems fits into the overarching technical deliverables.
- You will be working with a highly talented group of GIS developers and analysts who continue to extend the current Esri As the GIS technical lead and Subject Matter Expert you will guide them, alongside the GIS Project Manager and the Esri BeLux Programme Management Team, in all GIS customer efforts.
- In consultation with and supported by all concerned parties you think beyond just technical adjustments.
- This position offers a diverse scope of responsibilities in providing GIS-IT Architectural leadership and support to developers, while servicing the customers’ needs.
- As GIS-IT Architect you will have the possibility to get acquainted with our products, customer questions, solutions, by entering first into a training and supportive function, which will form the basis of your future job.
- You have obtained a University Degree in IT, business information, IT architecture.
- You have experience with Geographic Information System (GIS) technology and architecture (ESRI tools preferred).
- Interaction with customers is not new to you.
- You have experience with capturing and preparing requirements/business process analyses.
- You understand and have knowledge of business systems, information systems and infrastructure architecture. You are an expert in at least one of them.
- As GIS-IT Architect you feel good in an IT environment, have an above average analytical mind, a high level of abstraction, and solution-oriented creativity.
- You are capable of thinking out of the box, without losing sight of the larger picture.
- Customer focus and quality are your top priorities.
- You are a flexible and stress resistant team player who can also work independently.
- Esri Belux offers you a challenging position as GIS-IT Architect with an interesting salary and other benefits.
- You get the chance to develop your talents in a high-tech and exciting environment.
Are you ready to accept this challenge?
Send us your motivation by e-mail or by letter (with your curriculum and your photo) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Esri Belux, Nerviërslaan 54, 1780 Wemmel for the attention of Martine Gielens. In your motivation, you can mention your expectations concerning the contents of the job, the company culture and the salary.