Learn how to efficiently share a variety of geospatial resources to an ArcGIS Online organizational site or ArcGIS Enterprise portal website. This course teaches how to publish high-performing services that extend ArcGIS mapping and analytics capabilities across your organization.
Please note that this course is for users of ArcPro. If you are using ArcMap please see our ArcMap courses.This course is equivalent with the ArcMap course: ‘ArcGIS 4 : Partager des données sur le web’.
GIS professionals, web administrators and application developers.
Completion of ‘ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows’ or ‘Migrating from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro’ or equivalent knowledge.
- Price: € 1350,00
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
The following topics are covered:
- Details will be available soon.
After following this course you will be able to:
- Devise a sharing strategy that supports your organization’s workflows and business goals
- Share map layers, web maps, data, imagery, custom analysis tools, and ArcGIS Pro project packages
- Create map and vector tile caches to enable fast display performance
- Share content between ArcGIS portals.
- 10/09/18 – 12/09/18 (FR) (Namur)
- 19/09/18 – 21/09/18 (NL) (Wemmel)
- 11/12/18 – 13/12/18 (FR) (Luxembourg)