Like GIS data, CAD data is commonly used in design, engineering, and planning workflows. In this course, you will learn how to efficiently display CAD data with GIS layers in ArcGIS, use CAD data directly in ArcGIS geoprocessing and analysis operations, and import CAD data into a geodatabase. Techniques and best practices for data conversion to support integrated CAD/GIS workflows are covered.
Please note that this course is for users of ArcMap.
- GIS specialists, technicians, data managers, and other experienced ArcGIS users who need to work with CAD data in ArcGIS
- Experienced CAD users who have basic ArcGIS skills
Completion of ‘ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows’ or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Price: € 450,00
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: This training will be organized in English. Also possible in French at request.
After following this course you will be able to:
- Accurately display and symbolize CAD data in ArcMap.Convert a CAD feature class to a geodatabase feature class;
- Prepare geodatabase feature classes for export to a complex CAD drawing file that contains attributed CAD entities;
- Automate common CAD workflows.
- 13/06/18 – 13/06/18 (FR) (Namur)